Owner of first Stardoll Club: robin

This is robin, he was the previous owner of Stardoll's first club; OriginalClub It had hundreds of thousands of members. It was huge, sadly it was deleted. He is in my opinion Stardoll famous. He's been around for years and it seems that a lot of people recognize his username as the great guy who created the hang out spot nicknamed; OC. Many have recreated his club, but none quite the same. 

After OriginalClub was deleted, he didn't make another club. As of February 7th, he was only a member of 3 clubs (2 he is managing). I am lucky enough to be on robin's friend list and this morning he happened to be online. My club E-mazingstories had 1699 members and I got the coolest idea that what if robin was my 1700th member? It would be an honor for me. I ask him and crossed my fingers. Later, I hadn't thought he'd joined, but to my delighted surprise he joined my club! This is a big deal to me, because my club is the 4th club he's a member of. It's an honor to have this amazing guy in my club, it raises the bar for me as an owner and makes me super happy. I don't know how long this will last, but I hope he sticks around! I saved our conversation special for my blog, so take a look:
Me: This is not a duplicate. I was wondering if you'd do me the honor of being the 1700th member in my club, E-mazingstories? It's really fun, I promise. If you don't like it- you can unjoin, but I'd really appreciate it! Thank you... 
robin:  Me: I don't think I've ever talked to you before, so this is cool. Thanks for at least reading my message. robin: sure, but i don't really join a lot of clubs nothing personal Me: I understand, I don't either, but it was worth a shot. robin: i read everything.... just don't always have time to reply Me: Oh okay, cool. If you don't join my club, would you mind telling me what you think of just the front page? Your club was obviously a big success so... it would be super cool. 

Him: Looks nice! 
Me: Thank you! 
Him:

Thank you, robin! ♥

2 comments:

  1. Audreykittykat3/24/2013 06:52:00 PM

    Woohoo! I hope he sticks around too. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems he is going to. He is still a member and I'm so happy. It's a big accomplishment. :)

      Delete

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!