Anonymous Interview: Through a Non-Superstars Eyes


They take up a majority of Stardoll and they can be identified by the pink ribbon around their page. They don't have a shiny star or diamond, but that's all that separates them from the rest. Non-superstars. Do you judge them differently? 

Comment your thoughts on the subject.

Well, here's the opinion of 1 Non-superstar. She requests to stay anonymous, but take her opinion seriously.  This is the stardoll world through a Non-superstar's eyes.

Q's and A's:

Q: How long have you been on stardoll, have you ever been a superstar?
A: I have been on stardoll for 2 years now, since 2011. No, I have never been a superstar.


Q: Are you rich? Why won't they let you get a superstar?
A: Not rich rich. My parents do have a lot of money though. That's not the issue. I can't find one.

Q: Would you be superstar if you had the chance?
A: Hm, I have always wanted to be, so yes.


Q: What's your opinion on superstar membership?
A: Well, Ss, all that it gives you is a few more royalties. I personally think there is no point in it. Just because you get some 'star' it doesn't mean your going to be treated any different. Okay, a few more royalties, that's all. Nothing else. It doesn't afford you unity, not like non-ss does.


Q: Are all superstars the same, does becoming superstar change a persons views?
A: Hm...Sometimes it does.

Q: How would you change if you became superstar?
A: I would have better clothing, but I wouldn't change from the inside. I would probably change my point of view , though.

Q: 
Should superstars and non-superstars be judged differently?

A: Never! They should be treated EXACTLY the same. All the difference is, that superstar have a golden star. JUST a symbol, nothing else. Everybody should be treated fairly. Never,ever, ever, should they be treated anyhow differently. That is called being unfair.


Q: How are non-superstars treated different from superstars?
A: The way that they are treated is despicable. They get treated like they aren't human, like they have no feelings. They hurt them more, for the way they look. And superstar, they get all of the opposite things I have said.

Q: How do you believe a stardoll member should be judged?
A: I don't think stardoll should be judge at all. Although, for a competition, I believe they should be judged by their work. Ex: Miss E-mazingstories shouldn't be judged for what they look like, but for their work . I understand, that is snobby, some people work very hard for that , and they don't get it.

Q: Is superstar membership unfair?
A: Not really. You pay for it, so no it is fair.

Q: Does having superstar make your medoll better then non-superstar's medolls?
A: Not really. No superstars tend to be prettier, because superstar gives you the royalty into buy lots of makeup, making you wear lots of it. And non-superstars look more natural. 

Q: What if the superstar is prettier then the non-superstar?
A: No matter what, they should NEVER be treated differently. Whether they're prettier, doesn't mean that they should be treated differently. So, Never, Ever, Ever!


Q: Don't you think it's fair that in a beauty contest, the 'prettier' superstar be chosen?
A: Well. I suppose so.. If the rules are prettier. But not just for Superstar.

Q: What makes a medoll beautiful?
A: Well, their personality. Not their looks.


Q: Why, when voting, do people tend to choose superstars over non-superstars?
A: Apparently, because they are 'prettier'.

Q: If it were a contest, for example, covergirl, what's your opinion on judging?
A: Well, covergirl, It's a hard one. From that view, I think they should be judged ONLY then by their clothing. Simply because that is was covergirl is about. But not always. It should be judged by their personality, too. Because that is your opinion, too.

Q: What about their Medoll itself, for example, their face/hair?
A: Well, I think it's your opinion. You vote them, if you like how they look, and their personality. End of Story.


Q: How do you think superstars feel about your opinion?
A: I think they will agree with my recent answer, but not with my non-superstar views.

Q: What is your message to superstars who judge non-superstar?
A: Don't judge them. because at the end of the day, it is just a web.


Debate
This is a good nature debate between, an anonymous non-superstar and a superstar, me.


Anon: I totally agree with *Username 1*, she hasn't had her time, so it was her time then, but as she's not 'pretty' in other girls words, they never chose her. Apparently, somebody said why they chose *Username 2*: "Cos' she's the prettiest and she's superstar" I'm not going to reveal who said that. I just believe non-superstars should be treated just like Ss.

Me: It's all majority opinion. *Username 2* was voted by a majority. It's all opinion. Whatever the reasons- they have a right to pick a favorite. In my opinion, superstar isn't an unfair advantage. I've seen STUNNING non superstars. It just takes practice to be beautiful. They shouldn't be treated the same, because if a person wants to put in the effort and funds to improve, let them. However I dislike when people favor them just because of the star, I think it's just a symbol. It's what they do with the star that matters.


Anon: You don't understand! I don't want to be pretty, I want the rights to be RIGHT. For once, I'm sticking up for non-superstar. Your right there. A symbol that's all.

Me: What do you mean? I mean, a symbol is just that, you shouldn't judge a person as better then the other just by the symbol. But you also shouldn't think of a superstar less, because they're somehow cheating. If a person spent the money and time to be a better version of them self- they deserve it. You should judge the doll, if the superstar doll appears prettier, why should you count it out?

Anon: I mean, non-superstars should be treated equally. All that 'star' is, is just a symbol. They dress up, beautifully, and us non-superstars ? We don't have the right for that. Just because they LOOK nice, doesn't mean they are nice. And to be honest, most superstars are just completely and utterly snobby, just by their looks. However, non-superstars, they don't care how they look - as they don't  have that privilege to have those things. It's like - Rich people - they're mostly snobby, and poor - they aren't. 90% Of Rich'ies are snobby, and the other poor 10%? They are not. Understand?


Me: That's a stereotype. Yes, there are snobby rich people, but you don't have to be rich to be superstar. I'm nowhere near rich. A person could buy a million superstar cards, but it takes talent to be beautiful, not money.
Anon: Exactly! Then why judge Us by even trying? We try so hard, and nobody accepts us.

Me: I'm just saying that, non superstars can be beautiful too, it takes talent, not money. They shouldn't hate on superstars as being all rich and snobby. It's not unfair that they spent money. People can work hard for money and for their stardoll.

Anon: Ugh. No Superstars ever understand. 

Me: You can help me understand and I can share my side. We can help each other. I really want to hear your side and understand exactly how you feel. Because I think I understand you more then you think.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!