Trading System


Imagine how fun it would be if Stardoll 
created a system for safe trading?
Maybe if stardoll wanted they could have a trading fee?
It might be a reason for Stardoll to make this system. 

How it might work: A system like bazaar, only instead of money you could offer items. Then if both traders agreed, their items would be swapped. Then you go back to your suite and each of them see a shiny package holding their newly traded items! It would be simple and organized and most importantly; safe.

How it would effect: It would eliminate scams and all this drama. Nobody would loose their items or be put at risk. There would be no reason to speak of trading like members attempt now. It would make stardoll more peaceful and respectful place...



What do you think? I hope you share your ideas and opinions! 
Please and thank you! ♥

2 comments:

  1. Audreykittykat3/24/2013 06:40:00 PM

    I think this would be an awesome new feature! Stardoll accounts would be much safer, and I think many Medolls would love this idea. You should suggest it in 'Contact Us' under 'Help'. I'll also do it, because I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been thinking about this idea before, and yes, it's all about safety. I might have suggested it before, but yes, I will suggest it again. Thank you! :)

      Delete

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!