Barbie 50th Anniversary Dress on Stardoll



  In 2009, Mattel celebrated the Barbie 50th Anniversary. Stardoll joined in this celebration, by offering this gorgeous dress as a free gift. For a limited time over 4 years ago, any member could watch a short video and this dress would appear in their Stardoll suite. With an original cost of zero Stardollars, you'd assume this item wouldn't be worth very much, but you'd be wrong.


 With over 4 years of added value, this dress is nearly priceless. I personally own the 50th anniversary Barbie shown left and it's always been a dream of mine to own the 50th anniversary dress on Stardoll too. Since my current Stardoll account wasn't created until 2010, I can't own this dress for free. If I can hunt this dress down, it will cost me a pretty penny.
  I'm almost positive this dress is worth the maximum value Stardoll allows, which is 600 stardollars. If you translate this cost to real american dollars, this means the virtual Barbie 50th anniversary dress is worth approximately $17.00 dollars.



  If you or anyone you know owns a Barbie 50th anniversary dress, please contact E-mazing on Stardoll.
  I would love to talk to this person about the dress. I might be interested in doing an interview and photo shoot in the dress for this Stardoll blog. I also would like to find out what they think the value of this dress is or if this person is willing to sell. Like I said, owning this dress is a dream of mine. I think this beautiful dress is one of Stardoll's forgotten gems to most people, but it's front and center in my mind.


Thank you for Reading!



2 comments:

  1. i have that my account is momickeyxox if anybody is interested xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for telling me! I'm not sure if I updated this post or not, but I found out that this dress is unable to be sold in bazaar. If I'm wrong, please correct me. I would still really like to own this dress, haha

      Delete

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!