Fashion Interview | Ft. missjas222


What's up y'all, it's yours truly, Krissy, & I'm back again with missjas222 (Jas) on an interview based on one of my favorite things..
FASHION!
I decided to get the inside scoop on what Fashion means to her. Let's take a look.

Q. #1: What is your definition of fashion? 
A: Can you really define fashion, or a person's unique style? Because that is ultimately what fashion is - It's the way people can express themselves in a creative manner that's individual and original to them; Yes people follow the latest trends & styles, but I believe that everyone adapts that in their own way and their own unique interpretation of that. 

Q. #2: What is your personal style & why?
A: My style is chic, classy, and sophisticated - I like incorporating that element of Vintage classic in my outfits as well as keeping it modern and elegant. I have always generally loved these types of styles because they're classic, but you can always add your own spin to it, which I think is very important to do. The fashion and outfits you put together have to be just that - Put by you and expressing your own creative style! :)

Q. #3: Did you get inspired by any celebrities or persons in particular to figure out what your style was? If so, who, & why?
A: I don't think I have a single celebrity that has inspired me as I see something. My instant response would be, "Ooh, that's nice." or, "Ooh, that would be great with.." And that has developed my style, because I have become aware of what I like and how I can adapt it to build my style. I love adapting colors into my style and outfits as that expresses my creativity and love for color.

Q. #4: Do you plan to have a career in your future that centers around fashion?
A: I like to keep my options open. A pathway in fashion sounds great, however, something I do know is that my love for fashion will be with me in whatever job I do! :)

Q. #5: Do you have any tips or advice to give about style or fashion?
A: Do not be afraid to express your own creative and unique style - Wear what you want to wear, and be original. Never feel that you can't. Dress how you want!

Well that's it for now! Thanks Jas for your time to participate in this interview!
~
TealStar714

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for interviewing me! I really enjoyed answering your questions! :)

    ~ Jas

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job with this interview, and Jas, your answers are so smart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much! :)

    ~ Jas

    ReplyDelete

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!