Finishing Stardoll Academy ~ Tips To Completing The Last Task

Ever wondered what the last task of Stardoll Academy is, and what the reward for it is? Well, I recently finished, and I thought I'd share so you all knew what you were looking forward to c:

Here are the items you get:


 (there might be more, I kinda forgot)




 You also get 15 starpoints, as well as 10 stardollars.

The final tasks is to get 100 hearts on your yearbook (The 'get 15 hearts on your yearbook to complete this task' tasks don't count either. They're talking about 100 new  hearts.)

It's very hard. It took me about a month because I honestly gave up on it for quite a while.

ANYWAYS, If I just did what I've been doing recently, I probably could have finished it in about maybe a week or couple of days. WHO KNOWS.



Tips For Getting 100 Hearts To Finish Stardoll Academy

  • Broadcast
You won't need to spend too many Stardollars to broadcast for people to heart your yearbook. Remember that tons of people will see it.


  • Write In Guestbooks
Click people that are broadcasting and write in their guestbooks. People usually don't appreciate spam, so  write something nice about their suite in particular so they know that you actually do care. Also, if they're running for covergirl, rate them 5/5. Writing in popular clubs and dressup dolls help too/


  • Ask Your Friends
Simply asking every friend that's online to heart your yearbook is probably the most effective. It gives you a way to discuss with them directly. So for say, in return for a heart you could vote them 5/5. It also makes it more personal. (:


That's about it. I hope you enjoyed (:


8 comments:

  1. Umm, you only get the make up if you choose make up as a career. If you choose fashion or decor you will get those type of items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what do you get when you finish other tasks on stardoll academy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh.... I'm on the last task, I've only gotten 53 hearts and I've been at it for about a month..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi I'm on my final academy task and i need 100 hearts to complete the final task and finish star doll academy.... if you please heart my yearbook ill rate you 5/5 and heart you're yearbook so once done please comment in my guestbook so i know thanks

    my user is rebeccca___

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to find you, but it didn't find you, I tried everything. What exactly is your name?

      Delete
  5. Why don't you just make new accounts? Thats what I did.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm on the one about getting 15 hearts, and I only got 6 so far. I've been trying to finish it for almost 2 months. I tell people that everything is 5/5, but I don't know if all of them heart my yearbook. But thanks for the advice anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yall know you can just make fake acouunts

    ReplyDelete

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!