Stardoll Hidden Stores + Giftcodes!

In my last post I mentioned Stardoll's hidden stores. Due to my computer still being broken, I won't be able to upload screenshots. Once my computer gets fixed I will though. (:


FAQ

Q: What are hidden stores?
A: Hidden stores are stores that are only visible in other countries. If you don't live in that country, you need a link to get to these hidden stores. When clicked, all the items from the store will be put into your dressing room in Starplaza and you can choose which ones you would like to buy

Q: Is it safe?
A: Of course! All these stores are made and run by Stardoll, you just can't see in in Starplaza in your country.

Q: Do I need to use a proxy?
A: Nope! Stardoll hidden stores you don't have to use a proxy because they are run by Stardoll and not a 3rd party just teaming up with Stardoll! 

Q: How do I get to the hidden stores?
A: First off, you need to have logged into Stardoll on another window. Then, you have to click the link. It will open up another tab in the Starplaza, and your dressing room will be filled with all the store's merch. 

Q: How will I know these links work?
A: I have checked them all (: If the link doesn't work, let me know in my GUESTBOOK or comment below!



STORES:

Lego Friends
D-Signed Girl VS. Monster
Make Your Mark
JCP (JC Penny)
UGG Australia
Miss XV BFF
Stardoll Barbie Real Dolls
Cats and Dogs
The Stardoll Store
Just Dance 2014
Gothic Animals


That's just about as many working stores I could find. I also ran across some gift codes (:

Where to put giftcodes in:
My Account > Gift Cards > Scroll to the bottom where it says 'Redeem a giftcode' and copy and paste these (all are working):

RH-D4JJNP3KA
RH-VSYDKK6PR
RH-ZZSJ486M3
RH-B5UC3BPH9
RH-7QTXF24MY

Hope this helped (:

2 comments:

  1. Stardoll - LoveCuteCookie25/11/2014 10:42:00 AM

    These all work, and they are very helpful and cool! Friend me on Stardoll at - LoveCuteCookie2 - and vote for me as next top NCG (National Cover girl)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well the gift codes do not work. you should update them :)


    only trying to help :D

    ReplyDelete

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!