Stardoll Story: The Pinkitas

    Hello readers, this is my first post on this blog, and I would like to say thank you to E-Mazing for letting me work with this amazing team or writers. If you don't know, I'm stargazl_04 on Stardoll.

    Today's story is about the spoiled group, The Pinkitas. Now if you know, then great. If you don't, then sit back, relax, and enjoy the post. Even if you already know, keep reading.

     Before I get on with all of the twenty trolls, let me tell you about one, SpoiledLittleMe. If you didn't knew, here's what she looked liked:


     Apparently, her name was Mai and she planned to take over Stardoll on her birthday. If you look closely at the comments on the first image, you see one that says that her mother was twelve when Mai was born. When it was her birthday, nothing happened on Stardoll AT ALL. Days after 'Takeover Day', Mai got deleted.
     Mai wasn't the only deleted one though, seventeen others were deleted as well. The only three were Chubby Chick, VixonVampires (deactiviated), and an unknown one, which was assumed to be SourSweetberry. ChubbyChick is still on, so click here to visit her. On her presentation, it says this:

     I was curious, so I decided to visit SD.True.Royals. Apparently, it was for this thing called Stardoll True Royals, which I assume it's a blog. Although The Pinkitas are not on Stardoll, apparently they claim to be on this website called Moviestar Planet. Mostly, they are on Stardoll's Wikia. Well, that's the story. Hope you liked it. :)
 
     Tell me what you thought about in the comments, and you can ask for some stories to be posted. Until next time....
    ~stargazl_04

NOTE: SpoiledLittleMe images are from Stardoll Local News.

3 comments:

  1. gotta bunch of comments on my GB saying stuff like that. I wuz so hppy to find out they were deleted.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Coohl toh seh tah' full story, I wass ah bitt confhused wehn tehy first commehnted in meh GhuestBook.

      Delete
  2. Well, glad they were deleted. All's well that end's well.
    ~An Anonymous Stardoll~

    ReplyDelete

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!