StardesignJewelry Contact Tutorial + Possible Presentation Classes?

So many people have been making eye contacts on Stardoll, and I'm sure some of you were wondering how to do it c: Well, this tutorial I put together just kinda clears up what pieces of jewelry you can use for what, and how to resize things properly. (:

**This is the first time I ever made a contact, so I'm sorry if it doesn't look to good or realistic. You'll have to play around with yours, and probably take more time with it too**




The total of the contact I made came up to about 6 Stardollars, so making them is actually quite cheap given the amount of charms I put on it.

Presentation Classes:

If I get enough positive feedback on it, I might start posting Presentation Making Classes. This is what I had in mind;

You could make a skype account (You will not need a webcam or a mic, as long as you can just put in a text message) and I could be screensharing in a group call, and showing you the basics of making a presentation live, so if I'm doing something that you're confused on, you could just ask then and there.

During the class I would be filming my screen and afterwards probably posting it to a website or blog I will create so even after you can go back through all the classes and re-watch the lessons.
This is only if you guys want though. 

You can either COMMENT on this post
OR

Thank you c:

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!