What is The Stardoll City?


   A few months ago, I posted about a mysterious photo by Stardoll Staff, depicting a city. We made guesses as to if it were real or not and now we know. It's real. Stardoll users just got this message in their inbox's giving us a heads up about updates coming soon, next week. 
   They say this update will make it "easier to find your way around." My theory is that the Stardoll City will be a site map, where we click on various buildings to visit places on Stardoll. I can't be for sure, but that's what I'm guessing. If I'm correct, then this update may be a step back in maturity, because other sites that function like this are Polly Pocket.com and Barbie.com. 

Above is a photo of the Stardoll City, previously featured in another post.
If you have any ideas about what the Stardoll City really is, share them in the comments.
Thank you for Reading! 

3 comments:

  1. I've checked out facebook and the photo of stardoll city is actually the game!I mean ALL YOUR friends are stardolls shown between buildings while those buildings you can click to go to catwalk beauty parlor etc. except you can't do guestbook comments there :( - World-of-me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing what you know about Stardoll in the City! :)

      Delete
  2. I saw that on Facebook. It had the old Suite version. You know , with that lady that is helping you in a circle in the top left corner. Plus , they have daily rewards. You can not get friends. You can play games , go to Starplaza , and customize your album and more. You can not log out. At first , they gave you the choice to log in or make a new account. But now , they just give you a account. You can log in with facebook on stardoll. That way , you can view your username. Hoped this helped you! I am a blog editor myself. The blog address is stardollcrusher.blogspot.com. Stardoll Crusher. :)

    ReplyDelete

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!