MSW 2011

A flashback of our 2011 MSW winners. Let's go back to their scores.
1st place - ceren.gk of Turkey
2nd place - XFASHION-LOVERX of Sweden
3rd place - LSDLuciana of Brazil
Do you think ceren.gk deserved to win? Do you think LSDLuciana or XFASHION-LOVERX should of came in first? I'll show a picture of the last 34 contestants below. Btw for the top 3 they made their doll's skin look plastic.
Is that CrystalsJoy I see? I also see CellyAngel. And ashleeaoul at the top left corner! So ashleesoul has had experience before she won 2012! Wow. The 2010 winner perilice2 is in that picture too! The girl at the bottom right corner looks like E-mazing. Buyt its not because she said she's never been a finalist or semi finalist. Which one in the picture with the 34 finalists looks like they should of won? I would say ashleesoul, CrystalsJoy, or the 3rd or 7th girl in the 3rd row. Post your favorites below!



2 comments:

  1. That doll on the bottom right does resemble my dolls, lol, except for the eyeshadow. That's funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. some look colorful like bottom row 2nd girl from the left who has yellow hair.She doesn't really look realistic but who am I to judge?I'm not perfect either,nobody is! My favorite is 3rd row 3rd doll from the right.She look like E-mazing too!I like top row and the 2nd from the right doll!Out of the winners truthfully I don't really like anybody out of them otherwise these dolls I like in my opinion are awesome!
    - World-of-me

    ReplyDelete

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!