Winning National Covergirl - My Experience



You log on everyday to see there is a new Covergirl, and for your country, a National Covergirl. Every Stardoll user dreams of the day they win one of these, but you really never thought it could happen.

Today, I won.

I woke up, and went to school like every other day. When I came home, I logged on to Stardoll like I do pretty  much everyday. This is what I saw:
There I was, on the front page of Stardoll. When I saw it, I honestly had to refresh the page, and when it was still there, I seriously thought Stardoll was broken. The thing is, I never ran for anything. I had 400sc and 4 stardollars, not even enough to send one broadcast.
Canada is the second largest country in the world. How could it have been me?


I'm sorry, I honestly have no tips considering there is nothing I did any differently when I won this, but this is just a reminder to EVERYONE that you don't have to spend hundreds of dollars on Stardoll. Just keep playing and honestly, one day your dreams might come true like mine. (:


Good luck to everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!