How I got 1473+ Members

      Over 2 and a half years ago, I created my club E-mazingstories.  As of today, 12/11/12, I have exactly 1473 members in my club. 

      The number of members is constantly growing. I am very proud of my club and I know lots of other Stardoll users would like to get that many members. I'd like to share some ways I helped gain all these members and how you can do it too!

  1. Be Active- It's important and it shows in the quality of your club.
  2. Have a Good Presentation- That's the first thing that members see so make it stand out from other clubs and set a good example for the discussions. Find out more about how to get a fancy presentation by visiting my Stardoll account E-mazingPages. 
  3. Enticing Front Page- People who visit your club should be begging to join. Entice them with contest details and don't be afraid to boast about the club!
  4. Have Invite Contests- If you have loyal members already and pretty good prizes then this can be successful.
  5. Broadcast your Club- You don't have to pay. Click on broadcasts and advertise in their guestbooks!
  6. Give it Time- If you're a good owner then members will come with time. Be patient.
       These are the main ways that I've gathered members. Just remember that a successful club doesn't happen overnight and it's only going to succeed if you go all out and try hard! Good luck always! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!