Black Eyeshadow/ Big Black Eyes Tutorial

Hey guys! So, you see on Stardoll some girls making their eyeshadow VERY solidly black, with HUGE eyelashes. Buuut, Stardoll won't let you use enough eyeshadow to make the black that solid.
Well, I've put together a video that shows you how they do it (: I know I'm not the best at it in this video, because I was trying not to make it too long. You'll have to play around with it c:



I really hope this makes sense to you, and I hope you enjoy it (:


Information; I bought the black teardrops at Sunny Bunny, and I forget where I bought the snowflakes. All I know is I don't think they sell either anymore, unfortunately. BUT, there is Stardesign Jewelry, so you can always design your own things there (:

1 comment:

  1. You can do it with eyeshadow, in 5 easy (but a little expensive) steps:
    1. Buy the black Transform all-over shadow and the Dot / Luxe black eyeshadow. Also buy white versions of both.
    2. Back to beauty parlour and apply white eyeshadow from the inner corner of the eye to the eyebrow.
    3. From the outer corner of the eye to the eyebrow apply black eyeshadow till you get to the white shadow.
    4. Go over the white in white eyeshadow on both eyes, then black eyeshadow on the black. Continue until your eyeshadow runs out. Normally you would stop here and put on tears, eyelashes etc.
    5. Go over the black in black Transform all-over shadow. Then go over the white in white Transform. Continue until your eyes are as dark as you want or your all-over shadow runs out. Voila!
    You now have blacker eyes then ever before! You go, girl!

    Note- If you use Transform all-over shadow / all-over shadestick on your doll already, this method mightn't work because you won't have enough all-over shadow.

    Hope this helps to anyone who doesn't want to use tears/snowflakes/Dracula teeth,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!