Interview ft. x18 NCG winner cupcakekellyann

Hello guys! I have recently found out about a member on Stardoll who has won NCG for a whopping x18! How amazing! I decided to interview her, so here we go!

cupcakekellyann's doll

Q: What is your reason to win NCG?
A: Sometimes I didn't actually try to win, I just did and others boredom. (idk ;o)

Q: How does it feel to win NCG?
A: It feels wonderful, it show's you that people really love your medoll, and your looks.

Q: Where do you mostly go to tell people to vote you?
A: I normally go to chat rooms, and I ask my friends to help spread the word so I can win.

Q: About how much money do you spend on NCG?
A: I try to spend as little as possible. Most of the times when i've won it's because i've been broadcasting for my starbazaar, when I wasn't trying to win National Covergirl.

Q: Do you have any final advice for anybody that wants to win National Covergirl, or that is running for NCG?
A: The best advice I could give is always ask your friends for help, they'll stay with you the whole time until you stop running.

cupcakekellyann's other doll:
romca0071

Awards on romca0071:
NCG winner for a whopping x12!
CG winner x1
Catwalk winner x1 

Awards on cupcakekellyann:
NCG winner x6
1st place scenery x1
1st place broadcaster x1
2nd place broadcaster x2
3rd place broadcaster x4
4th place broadcaster x2
6th place broadcaster x2
7th place broadcaster x1

Thank you Kelly Ann for this interview :)
xoxo
zendayalovesme

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!