How to Celebrate on Stardoll

Congratulations to mybeau69 on winning the "Happy Birthday to Me" scenery contest in E-mazingstories.

  I recently celebrated my 15th birthday, not just in real life, but on Stardoll too. Celebrating online made me feel closer to my online friends. It was also a lot of fun. In this post I'll give you some ideas about you can make your special event ever more special. These will work for all kinds of events, not just Birthdays!

Ideas for Celebrating on Stardoll

  • Write about the event in your presentation
  • Dress up your doll/suite to fit the theme of the event
  • Create a contest in your club in honor of the event (ex: scenery contest)
  • Blog about it in your Stardoll blog/on blogger
  • Make a scenery depicting the event in real life

  Try at least one of these ideas next time you have an event in real life worth celebrating on Stardoll. Before I conclude this post, I want to say a few things. I hope you keep these things in mind as you use the ideas...
  • Don't go overboard. You can go overboard by letting the event take over your page. If you keep it simple, you will probably get better responses.
  • Be modest. Nobody likes a person who's self absorbed, especially online. Make sure you stay modest. Don't make it all about you and don't use a lot of words that compliment yourself. People might get mad at you, even if it's true.
  • Prepare for the worst. When we celebrate, we can set our expectations really high. We might expect 20 birthday comments in our guestbook, but we have to play it cool. Use this as a chance to figure out who your real friends are. You can't take it personally if you don't get the responses you were hoping for. 
  I know those last three bullet points were kind of negative, but I think they were necessary. If it makes you feel any better, I got great feedback during my birthday week. I played it cool, went simple and used the ideas above. You're event will go great too, I just know it!

Thank you for Reading!
If you have any more ideas for celebrating on Stardoll, share them in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. Tbh, I think Peyton should have won, that scenery looks bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everybody has different opinions, I guess. :)

      Delete

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!