Making Sceneries on Stardoll

  I bet you've seen those amazing sceneries with the poses and the awesome stuff that takes your breath away! You've probably wondered how they do it, and if you could do it. It doesn't take to much time, and it will sure put your scenery on the front page of somebody's club! It also boosts your chances of winning scenery contests, because it looks like it took more time! 

  Here are some of my sceneries that I've done as examples: 
This one was just arms, but doesn't it make the scenery more creative?
(Notice the doll on the ground's eyes are closed. I did that.)
This one was an animal. I love this one, it's simple... but doesn't it look so beautiful?
This one is just a leg, then can be interesting... I like this one- but it's not my favorite! 


  I'm going to show you how to make those moving parts and how to make a great scenery! Plus, if you are a member of my clubs on stardoll, it'll help you win my contests. So, read below for your tips! 

1. I like having a plain background, but I don't use the comic ones because there are sections and when you try to put things in certain places they may get cut off. I choose the theme that matches my scenery the closest so I'll get some theme items, but then I cover it up with squares. If you make the squares big, you should only need to to cover the scenery background.

Note: You can make squares in the Stardesign interior I believe. Just make a plain square in any color and buy it. Then you can use it in your sceneries. This is the best thing for these kinds of sceneries. I suggest white,black, or blue squares.

2. Pick out a Medoll you like to start with and then depending on what you're doing and how many limbs you're posing... get more of the same person. It's easiest to pick someone with short hair if you're moving arms. Here's what it might look like:

I plan on posing the left arm to bend halfway, so I put the other same Medoll sideways and lined it up halfway with the other doll, see?
3. Now you'll want to cover up every part of the extra Medoll, except the arm and the lower part of the first MeDoll's arm. Use the squares that you used to cover up the background. It should only take two squares for the first part. You just move the 1st square in behind the first doll, then line the bottom of it up just above the arm and the left is covering all the legs. The right should be covering the top half of the extra Medoll's head. The 2nd square is to finish covering the head and fixing my mistake below- the bit of space between the original arm and the body. It will look like this: 
(Sorry about my mistake. The space between the body and the original arm would normally be covered by the second white square. I'm fixing it right now...)
Now you just have to cover up the lower half of the first Medoll's arm. Take a square, tilt it to the right and carefully cover part of the lower arm so it doesn't block the leg or extra arm. Then take another square and finish it off. It will only need to be tilted slightly to the right. It might not be perfect for this last square, but look at it. it should be a posing Medoll. Then just decorate it and save it- or add more Medolls... but make sure not to add to many items. Take a look at my final result:
Isn't it so pretty! You can do this easy! Thanks for reading!! ♥

7 comments:

  1. Awesome, but house did you remove the little part of the arm between the inner arm? (like in the pick before the last)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use a white box and layer it so it's behind the first doll, but in front of the arm. Then I position it. (Sorry for the delay. I know it's been almost a year, whoops!)

      Delete
  2. oooh!E-mazing delays in blogs always happen but anyway this is soooooooooooooooo nice!i'll try it!-World-of-me winner of contest "dreams come true" (not to brag but im still freaking out!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope this helped! Thank you, haha! (Thanks for commenting!)

      Delete
  3. You got to visit Ealain she makes so awwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssoooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeee scerneriess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, she is very good at sceneries. I might want to ask her for an interview. I'm not sure yet though. We'll see... thank you for telling me about her wonderful sceneries! :)

      Delete
  4. I tried a scenery.. My username is poppartyrocks :P

    ReplyDelete

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!