Interview with our next Miss Stardoll World

Q: What was your first thought when you realized you'd been selected as a Semi Finalist?
A: At 1st, I was in shock, then happy, and emotional :)
Q: How confident were you about making it into the Semi Finals?
A: Not confident at all ~ there are so MANY AMAZING & talented dolls on here!
Q: Have you tried for Miss Stardoll World the past 2 years as well?
A: No. Last year I did not run or even try! I thought I had no chance at all! I actually did not even log in much during this time, last year.
Q: What was support from other Stardoll users for you like during your campaign?
A: The stardoll users were an AMAZING support for me! ( they actually, had more faith in me than me! ) I supported my friends, so they could get there & they supported me too ~ I thank EVERYONE!
Q: How did people respond after finding out you were a Semi Finalist?
A: They were happy for me, and wished me luck :)
Q: Do you have any advice for next year's contestants?
A: Just be you!
Q: What do you think is most important to success while running for MSW?
A: I say be nice, help friends achieve their dreams & you will too :D
Q: How much money and time did you put into your campaign if you don't mind me asking?
A: Did not actually count the money, but I sold A LOT of precious items to me such as my Katy Golden heels! T_T This time, I was pretty much on the computer every moment I could!
Q: Does it take just as much work in the Semi Finals as it did during the last round?
A: Actually, I think it's harder after you achieve the semi-finals! I would L♥Ve to be Miss USA, it is a dream for me :D

6 comments:

  1. Michelle Gagaloo9/23/2012 12:44:00 PM

    Thank YOU so much! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did an interview on Michelle in my Stardoll blog! That's funny, we both picked the same person, lol.

    -Redstargal, Stardoll Acount

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah, I just saw this comment. Sorry for the delay...

      I think we both know she deserved to win. She's an amazing Stardoll member. :)

      Delete
  3. Lol,the title is funny because she wasn't miss stardoll world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, I suppose, but she was my Miss Stardoll World. :)

      Delete

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!