Q's & A's about E-mazingstories

These are questions asked by supersassy1233: (1) Did you expect E-mazingstories to be such a big hit, the club has almost 1300 members? My Answer: Aww... thanks for calling it a hit-um, I always try my hardest at whatever I set my mind to and I had hoped it would one day have over a thousand members. I'm just so proud of my club and how amazing my members are. They're so active, nice and I've made a some great friends out of them... 
(2) How did you come up with the idea for E-mazingstories? My Answer: Well, at the time I had another club called E-mazingGirlz or something like that and I was continuing the pattern of using my name in the title- plus I was making a story club because of the amazing club I wrote my story in called YOURstories, which was sadly deleted for a reason I never found out for sure. 
(3) What do you think is the best way to get members to be more active? My Answer: It's so hard to get people to be active, but I think the best way to get them to be active is for the owner to be active. I see clubs that the owner only posts in once a week, so why should the members be any better? 

(4) How do you come up with great contests? My Answer: I'm usually exploring other clubs when I'm not in E-mazingstories. Most of my Contest ideas are inspired by other amazing clubs like SD-Designs, Words_On_Paper, etc. I like easy contests that let the members be create or share their opinions on things! I leave credit if I copy a contest close enough to theirs. 

(5) Finally, do you have any tips for people who want their clubs to be more successful? My Answer: It's going to take a while. My club took over 2 years to get to this point. I worked almost everyday posting in it and helping it grow. I haven't broadcast that much, it's mostly just time and waiting for the right members to join who will help it to reach it's full potential. It's important to have something original and exciting. Always be organized and detailed so your members know what's going on! I wish good luck to all clubs! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!