Creative Dressing

Hi everyone! Its BarbieSubhi, you can call me Su V. This is my first post here and I hope you'd love my posts here.

I am going to talk about using your skills in dressing up on stardoll. Two examples are here :

No. 1
 
For this dress up, I used : 
i. On stage top (it's hidden by the hair) - Rio - 50 sc
ii. First Voile Bridal Skirt - Voile - 76 sc - As you can see, I used it as a top here.
iii. Basic White Skinny Jeans - Basic - 40 sc
iv. UGG Shea - UGG Australia - 50 sc
v. Hotbuys Minipack - It Girls - 11 sd 

Total :- 216 starcoins and 11 stardollars

No.2 
For this dress up, I used : 
i. White Satchel Bag : 25 sc (I used it as a top here)
ii. Beautiful Belt : Bonjour  Bizou : 7 sd
iii. Licorice Skirt : Wild Candy : 101 sc 
iv. Triple Nail Stilettos : Facebook : 0sc 
Total :- 126 starcoins 7 stardollars

I hope you liked it. If you have got any other creative ideas like these, please share it here. 
Thanks for reading! 

~ Su V (BarbieSubhi) 



4 comments:

  1. Wow! That is amazing! So creative how you use skirts and bags as tops! You definitely have an amazing sense of style!
    ~Trixie~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment! :D Made my day!
      ~ Su V (BarbieSubhi)

      Delete
    2. Btw, whats your username ?

      Delete
    3. Mi stardoll username? Abigator1482

      Delete

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!