FriendFeed Discourages Rule Breaking


    I want to praise Stardoll Staff for this newest addition to Stardoll. If you haven't become aware, there is now a purple bar on the left side of your Stardoll page. When you click on the arrow, it opens a sidebar which displays your Friends' most recent activity. Now you will see what your Friends are up to, and they can see what you're doing too.
    At first I was not happy about this new feature, because it makes Stardoll more like a social network. It means nothing you do can be hidden from your friends. It makes it easy to track your activity and takes away some of our privacy. For this reason exactly, this new feature is great.
    With the addition of this rule, our friends will know who we're messaging and when we buy items. This is discourage people from scamming, because they can't hide their actions. I think that friendfeed will make Stardoll a safer place. 
    People's friends will notice if they exhibit suspicious behavior, and then hopefully they will question it. I think the shame and disapproval from friends is enough to make a person think twice before they break the rules. 
    I'm excited to see this new addition to Stardoll improve the community and make the amount of scamming, hacking and rule breaking decrease.

Thank you Stardoll...
And Thank you for Reading!

7 comments:

  1. Why don't I see it?-R.Fox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure why some people don't see it. My sister doesn't see it either. You should ask Stardoll Staff. I think it might be something to do with social networks or your web browser. If anyone has a better explanation, please post it here.

      Delete
  2. what browser you have? because i dont see it, and where is it located?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have Google Chrome, but so does my sister and it doesn't work for her. I don't think it's the browser. I have no idea actually. You should ask Stardoll Staff. :)

      Delete
  3. How do you get rid of it? Because I can't click on the Ramadan items and I can't complete it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't found a way to get rid of the Friend Feed bar, but you can minimize it by clicking on the purple bar the same way you opened it. If you haven't found the Ramadan items, I suggest viewing my post "Locations of the Ramadan Dress, Purse and Shoes". Good luck!

      Delete
    2. I haven't found a way to get rid of the Friend Feed bar, but you can minimize it by clicking on the purple bar the same way you opened it. If you haven't found the Ramadan items, I suggest viewing my post "Locations of the Ramadan Dress, Purse and Shoes". Good luck!

      Delete

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!