Oliver Syke's Drop Dead on Stardoll

   I've decided to start re-making Oliver Syke's Drop Dead fashion line on Stardoll. I know I am not the most best designer, but I am definitely trying my hardest. I don't know when the WHOLE fashion line will be available, but here are the items that are currently available for sale: 




   That's all that are available from Drop Dead now, but I do have a couple items on the waiting list.  I am making more, plus some of my own designs that you'll just have to wait and see. I will edit this one and make the colors correct and fix it up so it's more accurate. I mean, it IS only on the waiting list for a REASON. Here is a sneak peak:



   
Everything is priced at 15-25 stardollars. 
If I end up with extra clothes I WILL sell in starcoins.

Thank you for Reading! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!