Advice from Miss Stardoll World Semi-finalist: michellegaga97


Interview Below

Q: What did you learn from your 2012 campaign and how did it help you with your 2013 campaign?
A: "I am not sure it helped, crosses fingers."

Q: What should people be prepared for, before campaigning for MSW?
A: "That it is going to take a lot of your time, effort, and some stardollars could help with the process for advertising."

Q: How much money did you spend on Broadcasting and how important is Broadcasting for your campaign?
A: "I actually spent more this year than the previous year, around $800 stardollars. I am not sure how important broadcasting is though, in 2011 the 1st time I made it to the semifinals without much broadcasts (I really don't think I broadcasted, because I did not think I had a chance, I just kept voting for friends.)"


Q: What can people do to make their campaign stand out from the rest?
A: "I think just be yourself."

Q: Where do you get inspiration for your Medolls and how important is originality when campaigning?
A: "I think originality is important, ideas just pop in my head. Though, the statue of liberty idea came from the statue herself. I was just sitting here thinking, I am going to dress my doll like her."

Q: Is there a certain time during MSW that campaigning is most important and how do you prepare for that time?
A: "I think just being able to get your broadcasts through (if you had any) you would want to try to do it early in the MSW campaign."
Q: How do you keep from getting discouraged while Campaigning?
A: "All I can say is have a positive attitude."

Q: What celebrity or important public figure do you look up to and how have they inspired you?
A: "I do not really look up to celebrity's (my mom is my role model). But I do love Faith Hill & Tim McGraw, they have what it takes! I am inspired to be a friend, and treat others as you wish to be treated."

Q: If you don't win this year, will you campaign again next year?
A: "I would love to be a finalist this year, I collect carousel horses and felt like this is my year. In 2014, if I still love stardoll, of course I will try."

Q: What are the 3 most important things to remember for your Campaign?
A: "Time, effort, and lots of voting!"


Thank you for Reading and 
for Voting michellegaga97!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!