Interview With Canadian MSW Finalist maddie13real!

So, everyone knows MSW ended recently, and congratulations to the winner! Winning MSW is a HUGE deal, but so is being a FINALIST! Here we meet a girl who worked her BUTT off for what she wanted, and TOTALLY deserves that crown! I hope you enjoy seeing MSW Competition from a finalists eyes!




Q: What made you want to become MSW?

My reason for wanting to become MSW is because of how far and improved my doll had become. Throughout the summer I really have improved on my doll and suite tremendously and I FINALLY started to win Nation Covergirl. From there I thought I would have a pretty good chance at winning MSW (through all the lovely comments from very lovely people c; :*).

Q: How did you feel when you got into the Semi Finals/ Finals?

I was so overcome with emotions when finding out! I then realized that I have come such a long way from when I started, never would I have thought I could get this far!

Q: How much, in your opinion would it cost to get into the MSW Finals?

I would say a lot stardollars which would go for buying new clothes for running and broadcasting.

Q: Would you run again next year? What would you do differently and the same?

Yes I would probably run again next year. What I would do differently is to become more organized with my time for running and I would defiantly keep broadcasting which really does help a lot.

Q: What do you think a page needs to become MSW worthy?

Well other than the MSW requirements, a nice doll, suite, and clothes, I would say to be persistent. Even though you notice that not many people are coming to your suite, you have to remember that eventually you will start to get more votes, visitors, and supporters. when the going gets tough, the tough get going.

Q: What is some advice you would give to someone trying to run for MSW?

As I said before, be persistent when when the situation becomes difficult, the strong will work harder to meet the challenge. Also look inspiration to incorporate within your look, suite, clothes, presentation etc. It will most defiantly help you develop your creativity.




Thank you to maddie13real for having an interview! Good luck to her next year!

Click here to visit maddie13real's suite.

1 comment:

  1. I never suspected for Canada to win!Never the less im glad since im from Russian and Canada!Im proud of you all who tried to win! its takes great effort!
    - World-of-me

    ReplyDelete

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!