Scenery Tips and Tricks ft. ZendayaLovesMe


Q: When did you start making sceneries and how have you improved since you started them?

A: I started making sceneries when I started Stardoll back in May 2012, and I think I really improved on my sceneries. I found out a secret to making sceneries on Stardoll with someone facing the other direction too.

Q: Where do you find inspiration for new scenery ideas?
A: I found my inspiration for all of my sceneries by other Stardolls, images from Google, and from some sceneries in real life.

Q: What common mistake do you see people make when creating sceneries?
A: I've seen these in a lot of sceneries. Sometimes when they add speech bubbles they forget to type in them, or they put dolls in but forget the shoes.

Q: How do you make a scenery eye-catching?
A: I don't really need to make my sceneries eye-catching. Because not everybody is perfect. Some people stress out if they do something wrong in a scenery. But its not the end of the world if you don't get something right.

Q: What is your favorite color palette to use in sceneries?

A: There isn't just a specific color I use in my sceneries. I use rainbow which means different types of colors.

Q: How do you summarize the steps to making a posed medoll in a scenery?
A: Step 1 : Fill the background with a piece of furniture like the sky. 
Step 2 : Place your medoll twice. 
Step 3 : Cover up the other part of the medoll like the body and head and hair except the arm (or legs) 
Step 4 : Add clothes and if it shows one of the shoes in outer space cover it up with the same background you used. Those are the simple steps on making your medoll pose on a Catwalk, runaway or other places like a red carpet event.

Q: What is your secret to making sceneries?

A: I use horse hair to make the doll be turned around looking at beautiful season 
sceneries out of a window. This is how you get the horse hair. 
Step #1 : Go to decor. 
Step #2 Scroll down and click Animals. 
Step #3 Click accesories. 
Step #4 : Scroll and then you will see a brown colored horse tail and a white colored one. Buy either one of them to make a doll turned around in a scenery. You can also make that with a boy turned around by rotating the hair and making it faced up.

Q: Who is your favorite celeb to use in sceneries?

A: I would have to say probably Nicki Minaj because I like rap, or maybe Jennifer Lopez because of her pretty outfits and interesting movies.

Q: What kind of medoll is easiest to make a posed medoll with?
A: I would have to say myself, or a famous doll like my friend starlily29 or CrystalsJoy.

Q: Do you have any final advice for scenery makers?
A: Yes I do, if you make a mistake its not the end of the world. Because everybody makes mistakes. Including me and everybody else in the world. We all make mistakes.


I hope you can use her answers to help you with making sceneries in the future.

Thank you for Reading!

1 comment:

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!