SubCouture - Collection 2 Review

Click this picture to head to the SubCourture shop!

Yesterday, Stardoll launched the second collection of their rare brand, SubCouture. SubCouture is mainly dresses and gowns, but this collection also has a couple tops and bottoms. The dresses range from 21-30 Stardollars. Of course, because this is a rare brand, there is no starcoin items. Sorry non-superstars! Now, let's check out the items in SubCouture. (As you can see from the timer in the corner, there is only 18 hours left of the store being here in Canada, where I live)

The store seems to be divided in half. On the left side, there are more girly, brighter, summery-er dresses. On the left there seems to be more darker, mature, elegant dresses. I really like how original some of these dresses are. Dresses like the Miles Of Chiffon Gown are so simple and basic, but I really haven't seen it on Stardoll. I think items like that are items Stardoll users have been waiting for, only too bad this store is only available to people with large amounts of Stardollars.
Miles Of Chifffon Gown

As for the individual outfits with a top and a bottom, I don't like them very much. Of course this is just my opinion, but I think they look a lot like other things in Starplaza. The outfit in the middle that is all black I think looks horrible. Plus, if you look at the items individually, they looks worse. The top, in my opinion, is horribly ugly. I just think SubCouture should have stuck with the dresses and gowns. It seems to me that dresses and gowns are what Stardoll is best at!

My SubCouture Collection 2 Items
So, all in all, I think SubCouture is a great store for those who love gorgeous dresses, and have tons of Stardollars to blow. Of course, after today, anything from this collection of SubCouture will only be available in the Starbazaar for way way waaaay more money that it was originally sold for in the store. Luckily for me, I was able to get my hands on some SubCouture items before the store was taken down.

Top from the black SubCouture Outfit
So, this store will be taken down in a couple hours. Do you think Stardoll will put out a Collection 3 of SubCouture? Have you bought anything from this collection? What's your favourite item? I sure hope Stardoll releases a third collection for SubCouture, because I think the dresses are gorgeous. I just hope Stardoll sticks to desiging dresses for this brand, because personally I don't think the outfits are the prettiest.

I think we can probably be looking forward to SubCouture No. 3 in the Summer/Fall, maybe with bright summery dresses and cute, seasonal fall dresses. This collection did great capturing the spirit of winter, as well as the spirit of spring!

SubCouture Outfit
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!