About the Suite Update (Positives vs Negative

   In case you haven't noticed, there's an update in your Stardoll Suite. It looks a little different, but don't panic. Everything is still there, you just access it a little different.
   I've been playing around with some of the features and I've made a list. Take a look and decide if you agree with me.

Positive changes:
• Since we removed "My Suite" from being automatically shown, the sidebar is less distracting.
• We can now view all of a person's suite rooms at once, instead of scrolling through them right and left.
• The camera is easier to exit, because instead of pushing the "X", you can click anywhere outside the camera.
• The camera's special effects are easier to access.
• The camera, save doll, recycle and full screen buttons are now labeled.

Negative changes:
• The camera doesn't appear to zoom anymore, which makes taking the picture you want a little harder.
• You can't access your suite as easily, you have to click the suite button first.
• Since the "My Suite" is not shown automatically, visitors are less likely to visit other rooms.

   As you can see, there are more positives then negatives in my opinion. This update is really nice. I think it's overall less distracting and more mature. Share your opinion in the comments, especially if you find the zoom feature on the camera!



Thank you for Reading!









1 comment:

  1. I HATE this new camera. I have to save this photo in my yearbook AT MY SUITE, and it's not showing. :(

    ReplyDelete

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!