More Presentation Reviews +Tips and Advice

   Today I'm doing 2 more Presentation Reviews for members of my Club PresentYourself, but you can benefit from these Reviews too. Read my Reviews for helpful tips and advice on improving your own Presentation!


PopPartyRocks Presentation Review

First impression: This presentation is really bright and eye catching, because of the neon colored background and high contrast text in comparison. It makes me want to read it.

Format: The format is perfect, because the text is eye catching, but still easy to read. The text is not too big or small. The background/scroll-bar is a great color. I love that it doesn't overpower the text or distract from what I should be reading. Instead it enhances the content.

Creativity: The format and content isn't that creative. It's pretty simple. That's not necessarily a bad thing though. Sometimes too much creativity can leave your eyes bouncing around and not knowing where to focus. 

Content: I love the voice. I can easily understand her personality and honesty. She appears sassy without being pushy or rude and very smart for a 10 year old. She isn't sharing too much information, just enough to give us a feel for who she is. And based on the content, she sounds like a wonderful and loyal potential friend. 

Overall Opinion: I highly enjoyed this Presentation. The format was easy on the eyes and the content was really entertaining. I would rate this Presentation a 9/10.


stargazl_04 Presentation Review

First impression: It's really cute and sophisticated, but not very eye catching. There is an overload of white. I probably wouldn't read it because there isn't anything to catch my attention. 

Format: I like that the format is simple and the scroll-box blends in really well. The pink text stands out nicely and it's easy to read. The light pink text is a little too camouflaged though. I suggest a brighter text. Light colored text should only be used for dark colored backgrounds.  

Creativity: Not much creativity in content or format. It's pretty basic. I don't see this presentation taking much time to create. 

Content: The message is clear. That's good, but when you want to convey a message, I don't suggest using a scroll-box. When advertising you want to display all the information clearly and make it almost unavoidable. I suggest flashing text. Plus, the content wasn't personal. People like to vote for people who they can relate to. 

Overall Opinion: This presentation serves the only purpose to advertise, and I think it's cold and sterile. Both the format and content lack personalization, and I think that will hurt your campaign. I rate this presentation a 7/10.

These Presentations in no way reflect how much they Deserve to win MSW. Please give these beautiful girls a chance by voting for your favorite. Click on your favorite MeDoll below to vote. Please and Thanks! 

Click on the Picture above to Vote for PopPartyRocks
Click on the Picture above to vote for stargazl_04
Thank you for Reading and Voting!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I'm really happy! Your doll is amazing, I vote you every day for MSW.

    ReplyDelete

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!