Modeling on Stardoll Interview ft. Friedchen and FASH10NISTA

Hi guys! I've found 2 dolls that are models on Stardoll (just like me), Friedchen, and FASH10NISTA. I decided to interview them on their thoughts on Stardoll modeling.

1st interview: Friedchen
Q: How do you feel about modeling on Stardoll?
A: Good, it's a really fun hobby that I think should be recognized more on Stardoll.

Q: Who are the top 3 toughest competitors you've ever faced in modeling, and how did you feel about competing against them?
A: Jebam, Issysmileyface, and Jodierox10. I have no personal feelings about them. They are all talented models. It's always good to have competition, that's what makes modelling fun.

Q: O
A: 8/10, I think i'm pretty experienced with poses because i'm able to do side poses.

Q: What are three things a Stardoll model should be?
A: Kind, hard working, and creative.

Q: Any final advice for people that wan't to be Stardoll models in the future?
A: Take your time in doing your tasks and keep practicing :)

2nd interview: FASH10NISTA
Q: How do you feel about modeling on Stardoll?
A: I think this is a great way to show off people's creativity and to really show how amazing sceneries can be and to see what fashion and poses everyone comes up with.

Q: Who are the top 3 toughest competitors you've ever faced in modeling, and how did you feel about competing against them?
A: I would say 3 of the best that come to mind are: Jodierox10, PrincessxSkye, and issysmileyface as they all come up to amazing sceneries and poses. I love competing against such great models as it makes you try that much harder to get your sceneries up to that high standard, and it wouldn't be so much fun without a little competition. ;)

Q: On a scale of 1/10, how would you rate your posing skills?
A: I would say an 8/10 as I have been proud of some of my sceneries however I still have room for improvement. I think everyone does.

Q: What are 3 things a Stardoll model should be?
A: Hard working (definitely), Creative, and be a Fashionista (sometimes there's fashion tasks in modeling).

Q: Any final advice for people that wan't to be Stardoll models in the future?
A: Don't be disheartened if when you first start our Stardoll modeling and others don't like your sceneries or poses because if you keep practicing then you will get better! Also, remember that Stardoll modeling isn't always just about the pose - modeling is about creating a scene (with decor) but with the main focus on your model. And good luck to any future models, add me on Stardoll or gb me with any questions if you need answers @FASH10NISTA :)

Thank you to Carmelle (FASH10NISTA) and Frieda (Friedchen) for doing this interview with me. 


Here is the 2nd place scenery created by Carmelle in cycle 1 of PlatinumModels (my club)

Here is a scenery Frieda created called "Catching Air"
As you can see, they both are very good at posing.

zendayalovesme

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!