Unlock Secrets to Winning NCG

Feast your eyes on the recently unlocked Secrets to Winning National Covergirl. 
These are Guaranteed to boost your chances and improve your campaign.

  • Use Google Translate to make your campaign different languages. The possibilities are endless, when you can message anyone, no matter what language they speak.
  • Advertise Anywhere and Everywhere. Think creatively. Post in guestbooks, sceneries, albums, blogs, clubs and parties. Your advertisements will have a greater chance of being seen if you advertise to people who are currently online or recently broadcasted.
  • Always Broadcast or your job becomes a lot harder. It may be costly, but it is extremely effective. You will get a massive amount more votes, when your message is seen by everyone on Stardoll.

These Tips are brought to you by ZendayaLovesMe, who is running for 
National Covergirl USA. To show your appreciation for your her great tips, read below:
Click the photo above to visit ZendayaLovesMe's suite and Vote her 5/5.
"Hey Stardolls! I am running for NCG. If you think I deserve to win, could you vote for me? And if you have extra time, could you perhaps tell your friends to vote me. Something that I've been wanting to do ever since I made my old account in 2009 was be Covergirl. I'm level 54, I joined a year, 7 months, and 1 day ago on ZendayaLovesMe. Why I want to be Covergirl is so I can be well known on Stardoll, have the sparkly gold trophy, and to have more friends on Stardoll. I hope you all vote for me!" -Peyton

The message above is by ZendayaLovesMe.


Thank you for Reading!
As always, good luck and I hope to see you on the Spotlight page real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!