Broadcasting Ideas


Have you ever wanted a GREAT way to broadcasts but didn't want to pay 5 Stardollars for the traditional way? Well, I got mine! Here are a few of my tricks... some for myself- and some for others to broadcast. These might be very helpful for your clubs, covergirl campaigns and much more! <3


1) SHOUT OUTS= I started a SHOUT OUTS program in my club E-mazingstories, where there's a topic labeled SHOUT OUTS [Sign Up] and my members can go and fill out a quick form. I have them fill out a form asking only two things: username and what their SHOUT OUT will say exactly. Then everyday or every other day I look at the next one in line and if it's not nasty and follows my rules, I quote it saying it's approved and put it in the club's presentation. I have a nice bordered area where they'll stand out. Here are some pictures of how it works:
This...
Then This...

Then This...

2) Polls= I also started club polls in my club E-mazingstories, where there's a topic labeled FREE Club Polls [Sign Up] and members can go sign up by filling out a form that asks for the following: Username, question for poll, and three options. Then everyday or every other day I look at the next one in the list and approve it. Then I post them in the club poll, with their username. This is what it looks like:
This...

Then This...

Then This...


3) Club Products= I got the idea from the amazing club already mentioned here, Words_On_Paper, owned by AnotherBookWorm. It's the idea that you sell club products to members. You can design club T-Shirts, Posters and Jewelery. You can make them yourselves or get help. I'll help you out soon with how you can make these, but first take a look at some ideas:
This is the one I made for my club, it's to go on any T-Shirt or Dress- or even your face! Haha  I made it in Stardesign Jewelery. I am selling them to members for 11 because that's what it cost to make them... but It's quite a bit so there's a discount for the first people. Oh, and they're sold in starcoins too!




This is one made my AnotherBookWorm for her club, it's where I got the idea. She made it in Stardesign Fashion and is selling them for 6 Stardollars. This is cheaper because it doesn't cost to spell out the name and stuff. I bought one of them! 






(Sceneries above by me, E-mazing.)

Thank you, I hope you try these out and stick around for stardesigning tips and advice! Try out these ideas in my club E-mazingstories and additional product ideas in Words_On_Paper! I think these tricks for broadcasting are very helpful and fun, so try them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!