Some Great Clubs

  I don't join just any club. I like the really great ones with the nice competitions, organization and fun, so consider joining these Stardoll clubs!


AnotherBookWorm's Club:Words_On_Paper
It's a really nice writing club that's active, organized and has great prizes for competitions- I'm talking 50, 100, 200 Stardollars. There's only a little over 400 members, but it's great. Plus, there are great writers and tons of stories. I love this club because everyone's nice too! It's awesome! <3




PinknMe's Club: Gothic!
Don't be fooled by the name, it's not for Gothics- It's for everyone! It's active, fun and there's lots of contests. Even though she's my sister... it's really a great club! There's lots of joking around and games! I really suggest this club, I mean, 435 people are already enjoying it! You should too!





xcheekyxmonkeyx's Club: Love-lipgloss
This club is up and coming! It has great people in it- so nice! There are more then 450 members and I think that says something. It may not be showy, but I see dedication! I suggest it because I know it's great! There's competitions and lots of fun! Check it out today and love it like I do! :D



I really hope you like these clubs as much as I do! There are so many great clubs. How about mine? Oh yeah! I'll talk about that too...


E-mazing's Club: E-mazingstories

My club is really cool. It's very organized, because I like it that way. I have at least 1 contest going all the time. I always give prizes and I have free broadcasting systems. I have over 700 members and tons of sceneries. I have Club Covergirl contests too! Sound good? 


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for listing my club in there! Your blog is great by the way! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome- you deserve it! Thank you!

      Delete

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!