How E-mazing Shops

Everyone has their own unique way of shopping that works for them, but today I'm going to share with you how I shop. I have a simple method that's efficient and fun. Take a look at my process;


Before:

  • Skim through your closet and beauty parlor to refresh your memory on what you own. This will help prevent you from buying items similar to items you already have. 
  • Earn your daily starcoins and check out the offers. That way you'll have the maximum budget available to you and you'll be able to buy more eventually.

During: 

  1. Check out what's NEW and on SALE. If there is a bunch of sale/new items from one store then that's where I visit first. Note: Today there are new items in Rio and Archive, that's where I'm visiting.
  2. Do any other shopping.
  3. Add everything you really like but don't want to buy to your Wishlist. For example, this red dress is really nice but it's too expensive right now so I'm saving it for a later shopping spree.  Then I take it out of my cart.
  4. Remove the items you want the least from your cart. These are the items that you don't love and are kind of unsure about. I don't like wasting my money on these items I don't totally need.
  5. Then you are left with the items that you want the most. These are usually the ones that I buy, but never feel like you have to buy any. Sometimes nothing catches your eye. When that happens, just come back another day and do it again.


Today I started with 12 items from Archive and Rio, but using my method I cut it down to my favorite 4 items. These items I really like and I positive about wanting. These items are the ones I will buy. 

Thank you for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!