My Answers To SassySasha19's Interview


Here are my answers to the interview I had with SassySasha19:



Q1: What do you think makes people who get hacked, fall for those tricks?
-I think that sometimes it's the fact that the hackers are good, but most of the time it's that the people who get hacked are uneducated on all the ways to be hacked and they have to much faith in people they don't know. 


Q2: Do you think Stardoll gives enough awareness on hacking prevention, what else could they do?
-I think they have the basics, but people think they are being picky. The information is in the help section where nobody sees it too. It should be on the side, where it can be seen and include ways you can be hacked and more tips.


Q3: Have you ever shared personal information online, and if so... what came of it?
-I have shared some information. I have shared my first name and age. Nothing came of that, but I have given away my phone number to one person. Nothing happened to me, but I got in trouble. You should never do this- and I know that now.


Q4: Do you think that people are safe online, why or why not?
-I know there are bad people and bad things online and that's why you have to be safe. As long as you don't give away information, don't surf the internet and go with your gut... you'll be moderately safe! 


Q5: What clubs do you suggest on Stardoll, why?
-I suggest a tons of clubs, I'd be going on forever. Honestly, I suggest my club E-mazingstories... I have a ton of contests. I also suggest Words_On_Paper, V.RP.Fantasy, and more! Check out my clubs list and you'll see the very few clubs I'm a member of that I suggest!


Q6: What advice do you have for new people to Stardoll?
-I suggest that you not spend all your money right away. You don't know all the options and when you aren't a noob anymore you'll regret it. Just save it and I suggest buying makeup and things for your doll because people see that more then your suite. Don't waste money on broadcasts either! Good luck! 


Q7: Have you ever dealt with cyber bullies- was it you or someone else?
-I have and my sister, but it was more of fighting then someone picking on us. We were trying to explain that someone was a hacker when they started saying the opposite... that we were. It was really frustrating, Lol! 


Q8: How do you handle cyber bullies?
-I say that you just have to block and report them. They are online and shouldn't be allowed to effect real life. It can really hurt, but just ignore it. If they don't go away then tell an adult and get your friends for support. Most sites will get rid of bullies like that if you ask and have good reasons.


Q9: Have you ever had an online account hacked?
-Yes, it was my Stardoll account, E-mazing. I got it back and I learned a lot. Never give away your password. It's that simple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!