Stardoll's Updating Today!


  I haven't come across a page like this in a long time, and it's been like this for several minutes. All of Stardoll is currently unavailable. Maybe staff is finally updating the new website format so everyone can enjoy it- for the good and the bad.

   Here's a link to my previous post on the Stardoll Updates: click here!

In the previous post I discussed the pros and cons of the update. My Stardoll has been like the photo above for a few months now. I think it's overall a good change from the previous layout.

Thank you for Reading!


4 comments:

  1. I know! I just tried to log on and it came up like that.. I'm kind've excited, but slightly nervous too, a lot of the updates, in my opinion, were for the worse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like everything's back. Did anything change for you?

      Delete
    2. No, nothing changed for me. I was expecting a huge transformation, but maybe they just changed a small thing no ones going to notice. I have no idea.

      Delete
  2. Maria World-of-me5/14/2014 04:26:00 PM

    I didn't get any sign like that at all!

    ReplyDelete

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!