Wonderful PicMonkey

  I use PicMonkey (www.picmonkey.com) for my photo editing. It's very helpful and FREE! I use it to crop, rotate, add text and other cool stuff to my pictures and art. I usually use it along with a downloadable program Paint.NET, because they both work so well. Paint.NET allows you to paste pictures to other pictures and that's how I make my fancy creations. For now... let me talk about what you can do with PicMonkey. It's so wonderful... ♥
 
  1) This is an example of one of my edited pictures. I sometimes use PicMonkey to touch up photos of real people, which it does so well! You can get rid of shine, blemishes and change colors of hair and eyes, etc. It's very helpful for blogs and social networks!


2) It also works well for rotating and re-sizing pictures before you use them in another program. It's really nice and helpful. I don't think you need to see how this works. It explains itself...

3) It really works for landscapes and book covers. You can add cool hues and awesome extras. Everything is easy and simple- and once again might I add: FREE! So here is an example of that.




I hope you try it out! It's really nice, handy and fun just to mess with! Thanks for reading! ☻

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!