A recent encounter with Attempted Scammer: Direct1LuxoryME

Text in Pink is typed by Direct1LuxoryME
Hey
Hello! :)
wanna share accounts
?
What do you mean?
like i give u my pass and u give me urs
What's a pass?
password
You already know, my username is E-mazing lol
pasword
Don't you mean "password?" You said pasword
yah i mean that
What about it?
whats ur password quick
No, my password isn't quick. That'd be too easy to guess.
what it it
it it? lol
omg what is it 
Are you mad?
 tell me plz
uugh whatever
whatever what? Why are you mad?
Why did you want my pass? 
k will you give me your password already
why?
we bff we shold.help each other out
my bff wouldn't hack me
im not
of course you're not, because im not giving you my password lol
...
o
omfg >:(
why are you mad?
because your a dusch
wow i thoight you were a good friend
I thought the same about you, but good friends don't scam eachother. :)

just gonna tell yah thats not scamming its caled hhelping each other oit
goodbye never talkin 2 u again
Wait
fine
what
go to my 100% stardoll blog and read the first post; simplye-mazingstuff.blogspot.com
I was surprised by this conversation. I haven't been asked for my password in a while. I just thought I'd share this with you guys so you can beware of Direct1LuxoryMEIn case you were wondering, I was pretending to misunderstand her, lol Thank you for reading! 

UPDATE: Direct1LuxoryME's account was deleted. 

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious! Haha. I do that sometimes, too. Ugh. Stupid people. Sometimes they just pop up on chat then ask to share accounts and your password and I'm like 'Hello, are we even close? You don't even go to my suite.' lol

    - kawaii.otaku

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. Most of the people I come across don't even make small talk, it's like the first time I'm ever spoken to them and it's about scamming me. I'm not falling for it, lol (Thanks for commenting.)

      Delete

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!