"Old Stardoll" Interview with ASB10

    Today, I ran into ASB10 and we started talking. It turns out she remembers Old Stardoll and I do too. Do you? After reading this interview, answer some of the questions yourself in the comments and let's have some fun remembering together...


Q: How did you discover Stardoll?
A: I discovered Stardoll- 'Paperdoll Haven', it was called when I started. I found it when I was much younger, searching around the Internet for cool dress-up websites. I never took this website seriously until a couple years later, after it became Stardoll.
Q: What did you originally use Stardoll for/what did you do?
A: I usually just played the dress-up games, but when I got older, I got into the contests, making my Me-Doll, and having the best suite possible. Now that I'm much older and whatnot, I am more social about Stardoll. I try my best at everything I do on here, and I now spend most of my time making Presentations, designing, and talking with friends.
Q: Have you ever been superstar, do you want to be?
A: I have been Superstar multiple times on all 3 of my accounts (Melly4U, MileyCyrusRunwa and ASB10). ASB10, this account, is the only account I really play on nowadays, and is the only one I've reached Royalty status on. Being a Diamond Member really is an honor. Unfortunately, I need to buy a new membership so I can go back to being Royalty.
Q: Whats your favorite stardoll memory?
A: My favourite Stardoll memory must have been when I became Royalty. I've spent so much time, (and money) on this website, and being recognized for it really can be nice.
Q: How was old stardoll as you remember it?
A: Old Stardoll was very basic. A lot of the free hairstyles we have now, I remember when they're were introduced as new. I've been with Stardoll through all the updates, as well as that one time, last year I believe.. when Stardoll got hacked, and there was a notice where we had to change our passwords. You see, the Old Stardoll probably never would have had that issue, but nowadays it's become such a big thing to some people, that they would do something like that.
Q: Whats an advantage of being from the old stardoll?
A: Just knowing the website and how to get far on it. It may not seem like it at first, but Stardoll DOES take a lot of experience and skill. Some people just see it as a stupid, girly website, when It's really a community itself.
Q: Has Stardoll safety improved in your opinion?
A: Definitely not, unfortunately. Nowadays people have found ways to get around the One-Stop ruled in new ways. For example, the new Stardesign options. There is a whole lot more profanity. Even though I have breached these rules myself, there are some I have never broken and I feel that those who do, such as using them to do Hate Crimes, definitely need to get reported. There are young kids on this website, and Stardoll Safety needs to be updated.
Q: How has Stardoll grown you/improved you as a person?
A: Stardoll hasn't really affected me personally except for a lot of creative skills I've gained. Looking back, thinking one day I would be here on Stardoll where I am today, I would have thought I was crazy. I thought I would always be a minor member.
Q: Do you have any Stardoll best friends, whats your relationship like?
A: Ah, this question. The first friend I ever made on here was Riley. I still remember her. She had to leave because she was diagnosed with Leukemia. I haven't talked to her in atleast a year and a half. I don't know how she is doing, but I wish her the best. But, Jennica, (ismrt) is my bestest friend on here. We have SO many things in common, and I love her like a sister!
Q: Is old stardoll better then new stardoll, do you miss it?
A: Of course I miss the old Stardoll, but the new one has so many more new features. Stardoll really has started being better about giving Non-Superstars more options. Starcoins, for example. Al though they really ought to make more items purchasable with these, they're still trying. I will always miss the old Stardoll, but here is to a new beginning!

Thank you for reading and don't forget to answer the questions above in the comments please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!