Stardoll in Town View

I recently saw a photo online, which has me very excited. In this photo, it shows Stardoll in a town view. This may be just a rumor, but it looks like Stardoll's next update may be into Town view. There are ideas going around on the internet that it may also be a new StarPlaza. I think it is a new Suite room, like the Penthouse or Beach Villa, but I can't be for sure. If I hear anything more, I'll update this post. If you hear anything before me, please post in the comments.

Stardoll Downtown



How will the site change? Is this just a hoax? What do you think? 
Post your thoughts in the comments.

4 comments:

  1. I hope this downtown thing is true!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too, only I hope it doesn't make Stardoll more childish. I like the way it is, because it feels more open to all ages. :) (Thank you for commenting!)

      Delete
  2. You can see it on facebook :) Just connect your stardoll account to fb :D

    - kawaii.otaku

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you find any extra information on Facebook that I didn't talk about in this post? Thanks. :)

      Delete

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!