Official Stardoll Update Sneak Peaks


   Today, I came across a very exciting photo on Stardoll's Official Tumblr page relating to the update rumors that (I) have been circulating. If you haven't noticed, lately I've been obsessed with finding out what Stardoll has planned next for us. I've made speculations with the "Stardoll City" idea, but this picture proves me wrong.

  What's so special about this picture? Well, take a closer look. You can see potential changes to Beauty Parlor, Starplaza, and Suite. These changes have nothing to do with an overall site map as I originally thought. I'm happy I was wrong, but these look like some major changes. Let's discuss.

 Beauty Parlor Changes
    
- Color Wheel : Select your doll's eye color using a color wheel at the bottom left of Beauty Parlor.
- Separate Makeup/Jewelry into Boxes : Previewing makeup and jewelry in more structured boxes (like we currently view face features and hair.). No more shelves.


Starplaza Changes

- Cart is Transparent : View the items in your cart while still being able to see your doll in the dressing room. No more white pop up list.
- Item list on Bottom : See the items in the catalog and on the mannequins at the same time. Scroll sideways to view more.





Suite Changes
- Black Sidebar : Replacing the large white bar with a smaller black sidebar. This bar fits the current theme Stardoll has already begun to change to. 
- Options in the upper left : There are little icons in the upper left, including a medoll with dropdown arrow, house, (?), and giftbox. What do you think they do?



   What do you think about these potential changes? Do you think Stardoll has completed it's changes or are one of these options above going to become reality? Did you see something I didn't? Share your opinion in the comments.

Thank you for Reading!

5 comments:

  1. I honestly don't like this, and I hope stardoll dosen't really do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds quite interesting, I am actually pleased to see this post. I've been hoping Stardoll will update, some of the features are dreadfully difficult to use. I do indeed hope Stardoll staff shall update soon, if they even change it at all.
    Mary Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Im ecxcited! Stardoll's lovely, but some stuf on it needs to change.
    I reaaallly hope dey do change it, and SOOON!
    JiJi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah... I don't really care if they change Stardoll or not! I mean, Stardoll's graphic's and overall quality is up to the Maximum! I LOVE the look of Stardoll and I know I always will because it's only he graphics+ use of each tab the stardoll MIGHT change! Plus, it wouldn't hurt to have some changes! - World-of-me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaay! I am sooo excited ad I reaaaallly hope they do change it! I have been on stardoll for a long time and I have been waiting for them to really update all the bad feauters that make stardoll not good.
    -Lillian

    ReplyDelete

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!