Update on Finding the Stardoll Mystery Symbol

This is an update from my last post on the Stardoll Mystery Symbol. I recently found the NET in a discussion page of my Club E-mazingstories, but don't bother checking there yourself. This symbol's location changes constantly and randomly. Just keep visiting different pages and it will appear sooner or later. I wish there was some special trick, but it's really that simple. There is no way to predict it's location, so don't believe anyone who tells you they know. Also, don't believe anyone who tells you a certain action is required to achieve it, because that's not true either. That is all you need to know. It may take some time, but it's not impossible. If you haven't found it yet, I want to wish you luck. Happy hunting!

2 comments:

  1. Ive checked everywhere on Stardoll and I cant seem to find the mystery symbol. I know its location changes every hour, but still, I think it should change every day to give people a little more hope of finding the mystery symbol. Dosent anyone agree?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't require lots of hunting. Just continue your usual Stardoll routine and it will show up soon. I wasn't hunting when I found mine. Finding the NET is similar to "a watched pot never boils". Don't worry, you'll find it, you just have to stop looking! :)

      Delete

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!