Interview with Olivemax & lovevintage200: How to Reach the Top of the Leaderboard


   Over the past 4 weeks Olivemax, Lovevintage200 and 26 others have been competing in the first 4 Rounds of Miss E-mazingstories. Miss E-mazingstories is a 5 Round contest in Club E-mazingstories, followed by a week of Voting in the Poll. The winner of the Poll, as voted by the E-mazingstories community, takes home the biggest virtual prizes in E-mazingstories history. The heat is on and these 2 have risen to the challenge. Each of them has a reason for wanting the title of Miss E-mazingstories and like many other participants, they're willing to try their best to get to the Poll!

Here are some Tips from Olivemax and Lovevintage200 about how they reached the Top of the Leaderboard: 

Q: Is this the first time you've reached the Top 4 in a contest, has the experience helped you? 
lovevintage200 says, "Yes this is the first time ever.This helped me because I feel more Confident."
olivemax says, "Yes, it's the first time I've reached the Top 4 in a contest. I wouldn't say the experience helped me, but it made me feel good, and proud. I was very happy to know that I'd made second place!"

Q: How much time does it take you to make a really nice entry, one that would make the top of the leaderboard?
lovevintage200 says, "I would say about half an hour."
olivemax says, "It didn't take too long... Maybe 5 minutes? Possible a little longer. No longer than 1O minutes."

Q: What things have you discovered about contests that you wished you'd known sooner?
lovevintage200 says, "That there really a lot of fun."
olivemax says, "They're fun! Haha... I never used to participate in clubs, especially any contests."

Q: Do you ever feel discouraged by competition, how to you power through it?
lovevintage200 says, "Then I just try hard next time. You cant be too hard on yourself."
olivemax says, "I haven't felt discouraged about any competitions in club E-mazingStories, except for Round 4 of Miss E-mazing Stories. It's for talents. I didn't think I had any exceptional talents. I powered through it by thinking I'm sure I have some talents, I just have to dig deep and find it in myself."

Q: What is your biggest strength/talent that helps you do well in contests?
lovevintage200 says, "I put how I really feel and give my own Opinion."
olivemax says, "I think it's probably my academic skill. I feel that I do well in that area, and it's probably what has helped me do well in the contest."

Q: Do you have any really good advice about winning Contests?
lovevintage200 says, "Just try you best and don't be afraid to add how you feel and add this about your life in it to make it more real."
olivemax says, "Well, my advice would be to probably just try your best! I know, that's so cliche, right?:P Be original, and think about how you really feel about the topic. express what you think, and never doubt yourself. Also, have fun! This is what these contests are for right? Fun!(: Don't stress over it."



If you have any more Questions for olivemax and lovevintage200, post them in the comments. 

Thank you for Reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!