Week Of Free Stuff #1 - Free Lego Friends Dress

We really don't have free stuff posts on this blog, so I thought I'd make a week where I would post 1-2 free items a day, for a whole week. (: This will start today, and end next Saturday!
Let's kick off this week with a cute Lego Friends Dress (:

If you're from the United kingdom, follow the steps below WITHOUT using a proxy c:
**I assure you that this works, and is 100% safe, I've done it myself**

You can chose to use this proxy:  justproxy.co.uk/  

1.When you're on the proxy page, paste this in the URL bar: www.stardoll.com

(click to enlarge)

2. Log into your Stardoll account
3.Paste this URL in the bar above: http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/view.php?id=4052

4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and answer the question. The correct answer the second option.
5.You can then chose to put in your information- but you don't have to. Close the proxy window and check your suite (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!