[ATTENTION AMERICANS] Miss Stardoll World: Semi-Finals

   In case you haven't noticed, the Miss Stardoll World competition is moving on to the Semi-finals. I am ecstatic to announce that for the second year in a row, my dear friend has made it to the Semi-finals. I would love to help her represent America in the MSW Finals, but I need your help to make it possible!

   It would mean so much to me if you would take a moment to vote for her. Just click the link below and vote for michellegaga97. You can vote once a day, so please vote more then once if you can. It would mean the world to me to see my friend represent the United States...



Interview with Semi-Finalist michellegaga97 Coming Soon

Thank you for Reading and Voting for my Friend!

1 comment:

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!