Miley Insprired Purse

    Miley Cyrus is a major trend setter! Stardoll has created an inspired look from one of the purses she wore at an event called Armani USA. Of course she's rocking the outfit, even in doll form.



      In my opinion, Miley is a very inspiring artist. She isn't afraid to show the real her. She shows people that it is okay to change, just to actually be yourself for a change. Her sense of fashion is off the wall, ballistic & daring, which I find very interesting. I wouldn't say I'm the biggest fan of her music, just who she is as a person. What do you guys think about her? Do you like Miley? If so, why or why not?


Thanks for reading! 
 ~TealStar714~  

1 comment:

  1. Love Love LOVE the purse, snagged it before the offer was gone Heheheh
    I guess Mileys ok, I loved her on Hannah Montana when I was little, I guess I just can't seem to dislike her when I spent years idealizing her. :)

    ReplyDelete

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!