The Future is Now


Hello, dollies!

I took a look at my Stardoll messages, and to my surprise, I saw a message titled, "New Facial Features!" with the picture below.




I clicked on the image, and I am so happy with what I saw. Tons of new facial features for Superstars have been added. Now, some of you non-superstars may be disappointed, however, there is a gift for you as well! All of the older superstar features have been converted into non-superstar features. Now, you're able to access and use all of the facial features you've always wanted to use without even paying a dime!




But... wait! I actually forgot one other feature: the noses! I absolutely love how they added the noses to give members more of what they paid for. However, now Stardoll has brought them to us!


So, what do YOU think of these new features? In my opinion, I love them. No need for Stardesign face masks anymore because these new facial features have an incredibly realistic look to them that I'm sure many users will enjoy. I hope we get new hairstyles next! Here are my favorite facial features:



What do you think of the new features? What do you want next from Stardoll? Are you going to be using these features?

Tell us in the comments!
Thanks for reading.

xoxo,
Audrey







3 comments:

  1. I love them, but now the amazing designers who spent many stardollars on GREAT face shadings will blend in because of the new features that stardoll gave us have that "built in realistic look"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I am very glad now I did not buy a facial mask, or else it would be completely useless with the new facial features.
      -Jenny

      Delete
  2. Yes, thihse nuhw feehtchures whill mayke Stardolls mor liefeliek. I ame eksihted tuo trey suhme ouf theesue feehtchures owt ohn miy Stardoll suuon.
    -Yazmine

    ReplyDelete

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!