One Step for Gaining Club Activity and Members

    Stardoll sends it's members notifications and so I thought, "Why can't I send my members notifications?" I've always notified my Club Members and it's something I wanted to encourage you to do too.
   When I notify a Club Member, I post a message in their guestbook.

   Why post in their guestbook? If I post in their guestbook that means the member I'm notifying will see it and everyone who visits her page will too. Notifying members via guestbook helps gain new members as well as keep current members active. If a member I'm trying to notify doesn't have a guestbook open for me to write in, I usually message them or write in their sceneries/album.

    Below is a list of some of the things I notify my Club Members about.


  • Contest Winner - I notify my Club Members when they win a Contest. It's a great thing to notify them about, because it makes them happy. When other people read their guestbook, they'll know that person is a Contest Winner and they'll also know that your Club has contests. 
  • Story Writer - I also notify my Club Members when they haven't continued their Story in a while. It's just a helpful reminder that they should keep writing. It usually works and it's one of the main ways I keep my club active. Plus, it gets my club's name mentioned for people on who visit the writer's page to see. 

  • Upcoming Event - I don't notify my Club Members this way very often, but this really helps your club stay active and gain more members. If you have an upcoming event or exciting contest in the club, post about it in your members' guestbooks. If the event is really cool, you'll probably get your club lots of attention.

    If you want to get your Club extra attention, then use these Tips when notifying members via guestbook:
  1. Talk about the Prizes: If you have a contest winner, explain what they won. It catches peoples' attention and might make them want to enter the next contest. If you have an upcoming contest, mention what prizes will be given. 
  2. Mention the Club Name: You always have to post the Club Name, because if people see something interesting in your notification, then they have to know what Club to join. Just by posting the Club name, you'll improve your chances of getting more members!
  3. Use Exciting Words: If you want people to pay attention, then you must use exciting words (like: huge, mega, the best yet) and make your notification sound urgent by saying "enter asap" or "hurry". 
I hope you try notifying your Club Members.

Thank you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!