Tips for Roleplaying Clubs


Just recently I introduced Roleplaying into E-mazingstories, so I feel it's the perfect time to share my Tips for Roleplaying Clubs. I've been a part of the Roleplaying community for multiple years and these are some Tips I found to make a Roleplaying Club successful. I plan to use these Tips in E-mazingstories and I hope you try them in your own Club too!


1) Have a Create a Character Topic - I think that the key to every organized and successful roleplaying club is a Create a Character Topic. I suggest making it a Spot Topic. This will give your members a place to share their character details with other members. It also allows the Owner to see how many people plan on Roleplaying. Below is an example of my Create a Character Topic in E-mazingstories, but your form will vary, depending on what kind of Roleplaying you will be doing.



2) Make Roleplaying Rules - If you want an organized and active Club, then you need roleplaying rules. I suggest including the Rules in the Club Homepage and/or the Create a Character Topic. If you put them in the Create a Character Topic, then the members will be more likely to see them. Use my rules below as an example.


3) Explain How to Roleplay - A lot of members who join Roleplay clubs are new to the subject, but even if they aren't, it's still a good idea to explain to your members how you want them to Roleplay. Some peoples' Roleplaying format is hard to understand, especially if everyone has their own. Use my examples below to decide how you want your members to Roleplay, then I suggest including it in the Roleplaying Rules or Create a Character Topic.


4) Label the Roleplay Topics - The Roleplay Topics in your club will be a lot more active if people can Identify them easier. That's why I suggest labeling your Roleplay topics like shown below and I also suggest labeling other types of Topics too, like games and contests. It's a great way to be more organized and inviting to your members.


5) Show Character Outfits - A fun way to get more into your Roleplay is by showing what outfit your character is wearing. I suggest using Polyvore.com to make a set, because the other Roleplayers will get a visual picture of your characters outfit. Just remember, that posting a link on Stardoll is against the rules, so instead just tell them your username and the name of the set. Here is an example of a Polyvore set:


Let's speed things up...

6) Make Club Sceneries to show what the Roleplay setting looks like.
7) Post upcoming or important Roleplay Topic names on the Homepage.
8) Use the Club Poll to find out which Roleplays your members want more of.
9) Have Roleplay related Contests that involve Polyvore, Creating a Roleplay setting with Sceneries and bringing a Character to life with a Medoll.
10) Delete Spam posts in Roleplay Topics to be more organized.

Thank you for Reading!

I hope these tips will help your Roleplaying Club be the best it can be. Please post the name of your Roleplaying Club in the comments and if you plan on using these tips. 

2 comments:

  1. You know what weird,about every club I been in they just post the link. I don't know why...-stargazl_04

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've noticed that, but I wouldn't suggest it. It's never a good idea to put your account at risk, even if it doesn't seem like a big deal. I've posted links before, but it always bothers me. I like playing it safe. :)

      Delete

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!