Review of World-of-me's Club Pearl_Writing

Below is a review of World-of-me's Club Pearl_Writing. The advice, tips and suggestions I give to her can be helpful for you too, so keep reading. If you're interested in reading more club reviews click here.
Club Pearl_Writing


First Impression: My first impression of Pearl_Writing is that it's a new club with a lot of potential, but because it's new, I see a lot of mistakes. At first glance it's noobish, but also really cute! :)
Club Name: Pearl_Writing is such a pretty name. I can see it being an exclusive girl club. It makes the purpose of the club very clear, but it doesn't catch my attention. The word Pearl could have been a more exciting word. It doesn't have that wow factor, but since I like stories, I would click on it anyway.
Club Presentation: The format of this presentation is the biggest turn off in the club. It's very noobish and makes the club look sloppy. Honestly, I wouldn't read it. Although, I did read it for the sake of this review and when I did, I was glad. It is so sweet and I loved it, because it shows how kind World-of-me is. If the format of this presentation was improved, it would be perfect. I suggest picking a new format from my stardoll: E-mazingPages.
Club Poll: I enjoyed the club Poll, because it was very neat and used proper grammar. It was a classic question, that would be very helpful towards the club's improvement. It's not super creative, but I would be happy to participate in it.

Club Details: This is why the club is so cute, the details make the club come off as a welcoming place. The owner has such a friendly face and the description is encouraging. My critique about the description, is that World-of-me said both "comps" and "contests", when there is only need for one of those words since they mean the same thing. Other then that, it's great, because it talks about what's inside the club. What's hurting this club is the member count. Because there's so few members, it makes people not want to join, because it appears there's something wrong with the club. When in fact, it's a wonderful club, it's just new.

Club Guestbook: I see nothing wrong with this guestbook. It  just shows more examples of how World-of-me is nice, dedicated and welcoming. I have no bad things to say about it.

Club Topics: This is where it goes down hill. The discussions are very inactive. There isn't a topic with more then 1 reply. I think World-of-me just needs more topic ideas. I see no contests, which would really help activity, especially if it was an active contest. If I joined this club, it would be because it's so cute and World-of-me is so friendly, but when I saw the discussions, I'd unjoin. World-of-me needs to look at the other posts on my blog about improving clubs, it would really help her.

Club Sceneries:
 REPEATED ADVICE: There are none. I suggest making at least 1 scenery in the club. It should be a welcoming Scenery, which could go on the front page. You can NEVER be too welcoming. Your members should feel loved. 
Overall Opinion:
Overall, this club is so cute. I wish the discussions were better, because I would join in a heartbeat if they were. Until then, it's a work in progress with a ton of potential. I believe World-of-me can make this club great, she just needs to read my blog! ;)

Thank you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!