About Club E-mazingstories


About E-mazingstories
 

Welcome to Club E-mazingstories! I am the founder of this Stardoll community and ever since I created this Club in May 2010, I have been working towards a better Club experience. The original idea for this Club was to provide a safe and fun environment for young writers. This idea was inspired by another Club called YOURstories, which has been deleted. The E-mazingstories you know today has a much larger purpose, because E-mazingstories is now home to games, contests, roleplays, stories and much more. It didn't happen over night though. 

Over that past 3+ years I have spent hours each day, active and improving E-mazingstories, to ensure members will enjoy my club. I have easy to follow rules, that help my club stay in the best condition. I have contests with lots of prizes and chances for my members to be featured on the club homepage, because I believe they deserve to be seen. 
 
We are a family and my members come first. I highly encourage you to join the E-mazingstories community. I can guarantee you will be entertained, inspired and encouraged here- wither you be a writer, roleplayer, gamer or just bored. That's what I've worked so hard to accomplish and that's what I promise to continue to provide.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ATTENTION

Help keep our blog a safe and positive environment for everyone. Please don't use swear words in our comments. Thank you!